First Alert 2092DF Fire, Water and Theft Digital Safe
Safeguard your valuables against theft, water, and fire with the First Alert 2092DF Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Digital Safe. Featuring a capacity of 1.31 cubic feet, this waterproof safe offers enough space for your money, electronics, and other precious belongings.
Spacious Safe Ideal for Storing Valuables
With a capacity of 1.31 cubic feet, the 2092DF Digital Safe offers ample space for your jewelry, money, documents, and other valuables. The safe is also verified by an independent testing lab to protect CDs, DVDs, external hard drives, and other electronic media from fire damage. An adjustable storage shelf and a key rack ensure quick-and-easy access to stored items.
Durable Pry-Resistant Construction
Crafted from durable composite, the 2092DF Digital Safe features patented pry-resistant concealed hinges that make entry by crowbar difficult. Four live-locking door bolts provide additional security by firmly locking the door in place.
Programmable Lock Deters Thieves
A programmable electronic lock allows you to select your own three- to eight-digit code for access to the safe. The lock will disable the keypad if an incorrect code is entered too many times.
Fire Resistant for up to One Hour
This fire-resistant safe has been independently verified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to withstand external temperatures of up to 1700° Fahrenheit for up to one hour while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350° Fahrenheit.
Waterproof Seal Keeps Contents Dry
Featuring a protective waterproof seal, the 2092DF Digital Safe is designed to protect important documents, electronics, and other stored items during a flood. The safe is also designed to float, so it is easy to locate during a flood.
- Backlit Digital Keypad with Emergency Override Key.
- Independently verified to protect electronic media, such as memory sticks, CD's, DVD's and external hard drives.
- 4 Live Door Bolts and Pry-resistant Concealed Hinges.
- Adjustable storage shelf with multiple positions.
- Protective waterproof seal keeps contents dry.
- Hanging key rack and passport / document storage.
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1700° for 1 hour.
- Waterproof even when fully submerged.
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 13.63 in. x 13.25 in. x 12.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions(HxWxD): 18 in. x 17.5 in. x 19.63 in.
- Weight: 93 lbs
- 5 year limited warranty, with after-fire replacement guarantee.
Q: How can I replace the keys or get the combination to my safe?
If you misplaced your keys, or forgot the combination to your safe, please fill out the Combination/Key Request Form
, have it notarized and submit the completed form via email, mail, or fax. Contact information may be found on the form.
Q: Where do I find the serial number for my safe?
A: On the bottom right hand corner on the front of the safe or the right wall on the outside of the safe. It is located on a silver sticker (usually 6-10 digits).
Q: Where can I find the key number?
- Engraved on the key itself.
- Engraved on the lock cylinder.
- Engraved underneath the black plastic cap that says digital electronic safes.
- The silver sticker on the bottom right hand corner of the Anti-Theft Safes.
- On the key cover.
Q: The door to my First Alert safe is stuck, what should I do?
This may happen if the bars do not disengage fully. You can try one of the following:
- Insert your override key (the one with the square top) and while turning the key take a flathead screwdriver and insert it in the crack of the door and slowly pry it open.
- Another method is to lay your First Alert safe on the right hand side and using the over ride key open the door.
Q: My key is not broken, but it does not work in the safe. What should I do?
It may be possible that some debris/dust is caught in the lock of your unit. Please try the following:
- Check the engraved key number and verify it matches the engraved letter on the key cylinder.
- Spray WD-40 oil in the lock.
- Tap it lightly with a hammer.
- Try the key again. If the key still does not work please contact Consumer Affairs at 1-800-323-9005 for more information.
Q: My digital keypad won't work and I can't access my safe. What should I do?
- Your batteries may be weak, try changing the batteries.
- Use your square top override key that came with your safe for immediate access.
- Contact Consumer Affairs at 1-800-323-9005 for more information.
Q: My safe is under warranty and it appears to be defective. How do I get a replacement?
A: If your First Alert Safe fails to operate because of a manufacturing defect, any time up to five (5) years from the date of original purchase, we will, at our discretion, repair or replace the unit at no charge to the original owner provided you return the product, shipping prepaid, to First Alert. You should contact Consumer Affairs Department at 1-800-323-9005 for prior authorization in advance and they will direct you on what steps to follow.
- Reviewed: 09/27/2017 by BERNIE FISHER
Ordering was easy, shipping time was great