Onelink Smart Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Operated
Add intelligent protection to your home with the Onelink Smoke & Carbon Monoxide alarm. This 2-in-1 combo alarm detects both smoke and carbon monoxide. Regardless of whether you're home or away, you'll be notified when smoke or co is detected. This First Alert Onelink Combo Alarm is capable of identifying the type and location of the danger. You'll also be able to create a personalized smoke and co safety network by interconnecting other compatible alarms.
Mobile Connectivity Through the Onelink Home App
With the Onelink Home app you can test and silence your alarm and assign the locations of each device in your home.
Smart Home Safety Network
Wirelessly interconnect with other First Alert & Onelink devices (sold separately) to create a smart home safety network. When one alarm is triggered, all connected devices will sound off. This alarm is also compatible with Amazon Alexa, so you can ask Alexa to check the status of your Onelink alarm. The Onelink Home App is compatible with both Android and Apple devices.
Voice Alerts and More
Emergency notifications alert you to danger via your phone, while voice and location technology tell you the type and area of danger; the Onelink also uses a traditional 85-decibel siren.
The Onelink Smoke & Carbon Monoxide alarm is battery-operated and has an easy access battery door for convenience. This Onelink Alarm comes with a 3 cell battery pack, and based on regular alarm usage, the battery will last approximately five years.
Onelink Battery Operated Smart Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm (3nd Generation) 1042136
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: 3 Cell Lithium
- Sensor: Photoelectric and Electrochemical
- Smart Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Noise Output: 85 dB with Voice Alerts
- Voice Feature: Announces programmed location of the unit and danger detected
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Interconnect: Can be linked with other compatible alarms
- Bluetooth Mesh Network Communication: Allows alarms to speak with one another
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Receive notifications via iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch (Requires iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatibility: Apple HomeKit and Google Play
- Multicolor Ring: Provides visual indication of various alarm states
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Standards: UL 217 and UL 2034
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.88 x 1.57 x 5.88 in.
- Product Weight: .75 lbs.
Q: What features can I use if Wi-Fi goes out?
A: You will be able to use the alarm functions and bluetooth streaming from a device - Alexa functionality and receiving push notifications require a Wi-Fi connection.
Q: How do I install a First Alert Battery Operated Smart Smoke & CO Alarm?
- If you're replacing an old battery-operated alarm, remove it and unscrew the mounting bracket.
- Install the new mounting bracket.
- Connect the batteries to your new alarm and close the battery chamber.
- Hold the alarm firmly against the mounting bracket and twist it clockwise until it's securely attached.
- Check the alarm. It will pulse blue when it's activated and ready to pair with your mobile device.
Q: Can I turn off the night light feature?
A: The LED lights on the Onelink alarm not only provide a nice glow to light up your route, but they also indicate that the alarm is receiving AC power. You can adjust the brightness level of the nightlight through the Onelink app. When you disable the nighlight two LEDs will glow green on the Onelink alarm letting you know that you have AC power. If the LED is turned off, it indicates your alarm is running off of battery backup.
Q: Why can't I change my nightlight color to red in the Onelink Home App?
A: The color red has been reserved for smoke and carbon monoxide emergencies as well as Alexa privacy mode.
Q: Will the Onelink Safe & Sound work with my other smart detectors?
A: The Onelink Safe & Sound will interconnect with most hardwired smoke and CO alarms. This includes all BRK and First Alert alarms and most Kidde, Fyrnetics, Lifesaver and Firex alarms.
Q: What is the distance you need to be within to interact with the Onelink Safe & Sound?
A: You need to be within 15 feet.
Q: Does this device support Alexa?
A: Alexa voice services are not supported, so you can't talk to Alexa with this unit. However, if you have an Echo or similar Alexa-enabled device, you can use Onelink Alexa skills to check in on your detector. The nightlight on the hardwired alarm can also be controlled with Alexa.
Q: I just installed my Smart Smoke & CO Alarm. Why does it keep beeping and chirping?
A: Sometimes, alarms may beep or "chirp" to let you know that something isn't right. A chirp is quieter and more intermittent than a regular alarm. Chirping is typically caused by improper mounting, a low battery, or alarm end-of-life.